Copyrights @ Peter Caughey 2022. All Rights Reserved.
We are looking for a talented social media content creator to work in our friendly marketing team and close office.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- scheduling and posting content on all existing and new social media platforms
- update hashtags to include relevant keywords for each engine optimization
- Work with the Social Media Manager to Map out Social Media according to in-person courses, online courses, promotions, campaigns etc
- Follow any students that have joined us on Social Media and monitor messages on FB, IG, YT,Linkedin and Tiktok – comments and messages
- analyze analytics (insight overviews) to know market strengths and weaknesses and prepare weekly reports to determine opportunities and threats and audience engagements
- Upload newsletter content to website and Linkedin
- community engagements and grow organic followers
- update text on Youtube videos
- excellent knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Pinterest, Linktree, Mailchimp and Linkedin
- eagerness to learn about new innovations and software
- up to 1 year of experience in digital marketing and/or social media
- proficient in English.