4-Day In-Person Advanced Long Life Qigong Training
September 22 - 25 | Ubud | Bali
9 am - 5 pm daily
Watch the Video to hear what Master Qigong Teacher Peter Caughey Says About the Long Life Qigong Course
” Longevity is about quality of life – not quantity.
It’s not how long you live for,
it’s about how you feel each day.”
- Do you want more ease in your life and to live without stress and worry?
- Do you want to live in harmony with nature and have an unbounded source of energy to do all the things you want to do in your lifetime?
- How can you slow time down and live more in the present?
- How can you slow the aging process to allow the cells in your body to continually grow and thrive?
Join Me in the Long Life Qigong Training
A daily Longevity Qigong practice to keep your body strong and youthful. I am 64 years of age and feel like I have the energy of a 20 year old.
Know what are the best foods and Chinese herbs to take to maintain a healthy body and healthy organs
Connect with an infinite energy source that is always available to you
Know what acupressure points to stimulate to generate energy and restore youthful vitality
Learn about Traditional Chinese medicine and the meridians of the body.
“I have been practicing Qigong and Taiji daily for over 25 years and I have exceptionally good health and quality of life. When I wake up in the morning I am full of energy and I feel this amount of energy until I go to bed at night.
I will show you how you too can have this abundance of energy and vitality in your life.”
What will you gain from practicing this Qigong System?
- A calmer mind and clearer focus
- A deeper sense of purpose
- Learn how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
- Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
- Developed your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
- A deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Lean Qigong medical applications & theory
- Lean how to strengthens the tendons and muscles
- Improved the suppleness of your spine
- Repaired damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
- Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
- Lean how to stimulate the central nervous system.
- Introduction into what is Qigong & history
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation
- Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing forms
- Stimulating the 15 areas with Kou Fa
- Activation of the three longevity acupuncture points
- Longevity breathing practices
- 5 Longevity Qigong exercises
- 24 hour body Qi cycle
- The Traditional Chinese meridian theory on the 12 main meridians
- Emotions of the meridians
- Yin/ Yang theory
- Longevity food
- Long Life Chinese herbal formulas
- Dao Yin Insomnia Qigong
Meet Peter Caughey
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master Qigong Practitioner & Acupuncturist
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
“I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.”
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves travelling the world with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.
The Purnati compound is the perfect setting for this training. It is based in Batuan, just south of Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali.
Not only will we be training in their beautiful shala, we will also be served healthy vegetarian dishes for lunch (included in the price of this training).
Jalan Gunung Abang. Br. Penataran
*Please note: Accommodation is excluded.
Get started now!
Long Life Qigong Course - Live In-Person22 - 25 September 2022, Ubud | Bali
Daily Vegetarian Buffet Lunch
FREE: Introduction Long Life Qigong
Online Course (Value $98)
Unlimited Access to the Online Course